Reglazing is the alternative if you DO NOT want to replace your bathtub or remodel your entire bathroom. It can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars over replacement. A brand new bathtub may only cost as little as $200, $300 or $400, but there are hidden costs such as removal and disposal, plumbing alterations, and tile work. These costs add up and you can easily end up spending nearly $3,000 or more to replace your bathtub.
Our reglazing process typically only takes 2 to 3 hours to complete. Under normal circumstances, you can use the bathtub 24 hours later.
Congratulations! On having your ugly bathtub, sink, counter top, shower refinished. If you follow this tips your like new fixture should last another 10 years.
- After fixture or surface refinishing, you should allow to dry and cure for a least 24 hours at room temperature or in winter keep room heated 70+ degrees until surface is completely dry.
- Prevent dust or dirt from falling into the wet surface by keeping the door closed of the room reglazed.
- Keep yourself, kids, pets away from the wet surface or until complete dry.
- While the refinished surface can be use as soon as the next day, the surface will continue drying and hardening for few more days.
- Take care of your refinished surface the same way you would care for your new car. The best way to care for your new reglazed surface is by wipe down the bathtub with a towel after each use.
- Clean the refinished surface a least ones per week to prevent soap scum build up.
- Just use a soft wash cloth-soft sponge and light cleanings with a mild soft soap such as Dow Scrubbing Bubbles, Mr Clean, Fantastic or 409.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners like S-O-S Pads, Comet, Soft Scrub, Ajax, bleach, ammonia, steel wool, etc.
- DO NOT use loose bath mats with suctions underneath.
- DO NOT let a leaky faucet go un-repaired.
We will fill in any chips or other imperfections in your bathtub or other surface prior to the refinishing process.
- Plumbing problems (leaks, broken fixtures, etc.) must be resolved before the tub is reglazed the material needs to stay dry for at least 24 hours to cure properly.
- You should wait until you have completed all your construction in or around your bath tub before refinishing it. Make sure to remove shower doors completely before the technician arrives. When doing construction work around the bathtub, do not put caulking around the tub.
- We need Electricity for lighting and tools
- Runnig Water, after we applied the acid etch the surface must be rinsed
- The bathroom/ kitchen must be heated in winter or the paint won’t stick and cure properly.
- Remove all your personal belonging from the room to be resurfaced
- Make sure to remove shower doors completely before the technician arrives
- Remove all bathroom fixtures which are located within 2 feet or less of the surface to be reglazed before technician arrives
Yes. The tub does not need to be dry when we arrive. You can use it right up to the minute before we get there.
You should wait until you have completed all your construction in or around your bath tub before you reglaze. Make sure to remove shower doors completely before the technician arrives. When doing construction work around the bath tub, do not put caulking around the tub.
Yes. We can also change the color of your bathtub, sink, tiles. If your bathtub is pink, brown, green, blue or another color, we can change the color to pure white or off white and leave it like new.
Due on Completion. We accept cash or checks. Please be on hand to inspect the work and take care of payment.
Our products and technologies provide long lasting finished surfaces. The new surface is durable (10+ years with good care).
Usually within 2 to 3 days. You can call in advance if you require a Saturday appointment.
Yes, a bathtub previously refinished can be reglazed again. We strip and clean the old coating so the surface is properly prepare for the new coat.